Chilli omelet with olives and tomato, breakfast enriched with vitamins and minerals,and fibers.
Ingredients for 2 persons ( chilli omelet with olives):
- 3 eggs
- 1 spoon of oil olive
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 head of onion
- 10 olives
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 3 oz, of flour
- salt and pepper
- 2 chill pepper
- 1 parsley
- Put 3 eggs in a bowl and beat. Then add salt, pepper, flour, and milk and continue to stir.
- Take a frying pan and heat the oil, and add the chopped onion. After 2 minutes, add the chill and so for another 2 minutes. Then take the mixture out of the bowl and pour it into the pan. After baking, turn the lower parts of the mixture to the other side. Finally, add chopped tomatoes, olives, and parsley.
C h i l l i o m e l e t c h a r a c t e r i s t i c s:
- preparation plus cooking = 20 min
- cost per person – $2.5
- the scale of nutrition – “ HEALTHY ”
- calories of the plate – 210
It’s a perfect dish with great nutritional value. Prepared in 20 min, and costs only $2.5 per the plates.ENJOY!!!- sincerely your Keephumanity
TIP- wash vegetables before use