Cinnamon tea is a super antioxidant, refreshing, energy rejuvenating drink.
Ingredients for 1 person (cinnamon tea):
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cup (8 oz. equal 250 ml) boiling water
- 1 teabag
- 1 spoon of honey
- 1/2 of lemon
The tea is prepared very simply. Boil a glass of water in a pot on the stove. After the water is boiled take pot from the stove. Then pour in the cup, which already contains a cinnamon stick and a teabag. When the tea has cooled a bit, add honey and lemon.
Benefits of tea :
- Strong antioxidant
- great to regulate glucose
- super against viral and bacteriological inflammation
- great for weight regulation
- preparation plus cooking = 15 min
- cost $1
- the scale of nutrition – “VERY HEALTHY”
It’s a perfect morning beverage with rich nutritional value. Prepared in 15 min, and costs only $ 1 per person.ENJOY!!!
TIP- Never put honey and lemon in extremely hot water because it will lose nutritional value.-Keephumanity research.