Pumpkin oat cookies are extremely healthy cookies rich in fibers. Cookies are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free and can be sugar-free.
Ingredients for pumpkin oat cookies:
- 8 oz. of any type of oats
- coconut sugar, maple syrup or powder stevia
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
Put all three ingredients in a bowl and knead until the dough is puffed. After that dough, make round cookies. Preheat the oven to 400 F. Place paper on the bottom of the baking tray so that the cookies do not stick to the bottom of the baking tray. Arrange them on a baking sheet and bake them in the oven for 10 minutes at a temperature of 350 F.Then take the cakes out of the oven, leave them to cool a bit and serve them.
P u m p k i n o a t c o o k i e s c h a r a c t e r i s t i c s:
- preparation plus cooking =30 min
- cost per cookie – 20 cent
- the scale of nutrition – “ HEALTHY ”
- calories of 1 cookie – 35
It’s a perfect dish with great nutritional value. Prepared in 30 min, and costs only 20 cents per cookie.ENJOY!!!- sincerely your Keephumanity
TIP- It is tastier when you put whop cream on top