Pumpkin pie is a very popular pie in the USA and Canada. The history of pumpkin pie says that the pie originates from New England, the USA from the period 1621 and that in 1671 the recipe was already included in cookbooks.
Ingredients for pumpkin pie:
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 – 9 inch deep dish frozen pie crust
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
Preheat oven to 450 F. Meanwhile, put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with a hand mixer. After the oven has warmed up, put the mixture from the pan in the pan, then put it in the oven. After 10 minutes in the oven, lower to 350 F and leave for another 35 minutes. Then take out the pie and let it cool for 5 minutes. After that the pie is ready to be served.
P u m p k i n p i e c h a r a c t e r i s t i c s:
- preparation plus cooking =45 min
- cost per slice – $1
- the scale of nutrition – “ HEALTHY ”
- calories of 1 slice – 150
It’s a perfect dish with great nutritional value. Prepared in 45 min, and costs only $1 per person.ENJOY!!!- sincerely your Keephumanity
TIP- It is tastier when you put whop cream on top